Seusslock: A Study in Pink, Part Five
He ran and he dashed just as fast as he could
Away from the man who was up to no good
To the flat and the sleuth with his curious text –
He wasn’t expecting what he saw next:
The sleuth on the couch looking calm as can be
With a patch on his arm – no – “This problem needs three.
There’s a phone on the counter, now John, if you might
Dictate a message – meet here on this night:
Two Two Northumberland, right about twelve;
Policemen are useless – we’ll catch him ourselves!”
“And you couldn’t do it? You have got a phone.”
“Come now, John really, my number’s well known.
We’re texting a killer – he’d only respond
For sure if he thought that he hadn’t been conned.
“We’re texting a killer,” John said with a grin.
“Don’t tell me you’re ruing your choice to move in?”
“Just slightly,” said John as he rose to his feet.
“Good then!” cried the sleuth, “Let’s grab something to eat.”
- seusslock reblogged this from doctorsleuth
- onthejo24-7 likes this
- liapher reblogged this from doctorsleuth
- annaysayer reblogged this from doctorsleuth
- pixieshtick likes this
- pagesofkenna reblogged this from doctorsleuth
- hannibalnovak likes this
- epicluna likes this
- threebeerproblem reblogged this from doctorsleuth
- threebeerproblem likes this
- helterskelter said: Oh God, you are brilliant. I can’t contain my love for this.
- deliriumarchive reblogged this from doctorsleuth
- jujuproblems reblogged this from doctorsleuth
- jujuproblems likes this
- deliriumarchive likes this
- nightbecomesme reblogged this from doctorsleuth
- nightbecomesme likes this
- doctorsleuth posted this